For all your
Equipment and Workwear Needs
Welcome to Purchase PPE
Welcome to Purchase PPE. We are a wholesale supplier of all kinds of personal protective equipment and workwear. Our products include face masks, gloves, goggles, oversleeves, workwear and high vis protective clothing. All our products are CE certified and approved for use in the UK, so you can feel confident about being protected in these uncertain times. If you’re looking for the best quality products at affordable prices, then we have what you need.
Great Value Personal Protective Equipment & Clothing. We reduce risk, decrease operational cost and guarantee an easy, safe and smart supply chain. If there is something specific that you’re looking for but don’t see in our catalogue, just let us know, and we’ll do our best to get it for you.
Great Value Personal Protective Equipment and Clothing
Free Standard Delivery Available
Whether your PPE is reusable depends on the type of PPE you’re using.
PPE gloves or disposable face masks are often single-use only and are designed to be replaced regularly.
If you’re unsure whether your equipment is reusable, we’d recommend referring to the manufacturer’s information that’s included with each product.
It is important to select gloves with the appropriate level of CE certification but don’t forget to consider:
• Lower skin allergy risk – look for synthetic materials such as nitrile instead of latex
• Reduce contamination risk – ask for trend data around cleanliness
• Ensure correct size and fit
• Select features for performance – grip, length, dexterity, comfort, insulation
• Prevent skin irritation – look for Non Detectable (ND) chemical accelerator levels
They are basically all the same. They stop 95% of particles >0.3 microns in size. The N95 is the USA Code, KN95 is China code, KF94 is Korea code and FFP2 is the EU code, this includes the UK.
It’s important that you put on your PPE in the correct order when you’re trying to prevent the spread of infection.
The NHS and the government recommend that you take the following steps when putting on your PPE:
- Step 1: Wash your hands thoroughly for 20 seconds using antibacterial soap and water
- Step 2: Apply your long-sleeved gown or apron
- Step 3: Apply your respirator mask and make sure it fits properly
- Step 4: Apply your eye protection goggles or face mask
- Step 5: Put on gloves
When removing and disposing of your PPE, do so in the following order:
- Step 1: Remove gloves, taking care to touch the outside of your gloves as little as possible
- Step 2: Clean your hands with alcohol-based hand sanitiser gel
- Step 3: Remove your gown, turning it inside out to prevent touching the outside as much as possible
- Step 4: Remove eye protection goggles or face mask, taking care to only touch the straps
- Step 5: Remove your respirator mask, taking care to only touch the straps
- Step 6: Wash your hands thoroughly for 20 seconds with antibacterial soap and water
When used properly, PPE acts as a barrier between infectious materials such as viral and bacterial contaminants and your skin, mouth, nose, or eyes (mucous membranes). The barrier has the potential to block transmission of contaminants from blood, body fluids, or respiratory secretions.
please get in touch and we will respond as quick as we can.
Purchase PPE, Unit 16, SAC, Harmer Hill, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY4 3HE